During these challenging times, the safeguarding of all children continues to be a priority, whether they are at home or in attendance at school.
The following fundamental safeguarding principles remain the same:
- The best interests of children continue to come first
- If anyone has a safeguarding concern, they will act immediately
- A designated safeguarding lead (DSL) or deputy DSL will always be available
- Kelly Rollings (SENCo) DSL
- Rachel Carlyle (Head of School - Infants) DSL
- Warren Beadell (Head of School - Juniors) DSL
- Rachel Smedley (HLTA Dragons Den) Deputy DSL
- Kelly Head (HLTA Dragons Den) Deputy DSL
- Children and parents will continue to be educated and protected when they are online.
If parents have any safeguarding concerns that need discussing, they can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 02392662129 and one of our Safeguarding Leads will get in touch.