Skip to content ↓

Contact Us During School Holiday

Safeguarding concerns


Are you worried about a child but unsure who to report this to during the School holiday? please click the link to access PSCP.

If the child is in immediate danger please dial 999

You can also report a concern by emailing us:


Antisocial Behaviour


To report anti-social behaviour in the local community please contact the police on 101. alternatively please click on the icon to report anti-social behaviour online. 

Report Anti-social Behaviour