King’s Group Academies: Opportunity and Success on a Global Stage
The King’s Group Academies’ mission is to equip all pupils with the confidence, knowledge, skills and values that will enable them to thrive in the modern world.
Built on strong British traditions of respect, fairness and tolerance, our Academies strive for academic excellence, enriched with opportunities for personal development and success.
Our mission is to provide high quality education within a small community of outstanding schools in the UK, that will deliver a transformative learning experience to all our students within the context of a global community of schools. King’s Group Academies has at its core the pursuit of the very highest standards both inside the classroom and beyond it. We believe all students can exceed their expectations no matter what their prior attainment and experiences. In a King’s Group Academy no student will be labelled, we will treat them all as intelligent individuals. Through our ethos, our extended curriculum, our entrepreneurial approach and international dimension we will ensure students develop into confident, rounded individuals, equipped for life in an ever changing world.
King's Group Academies is a charitable and limited company registered in England and Wales.
Further information can be found here https://www.kingsacademies.uk/
The following information is available on the King's Group Academies Website.
- Annual Report
- Annual audited accounts
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Names of Charity Trustees and Members
- Funding agreement
- Scheme of delegation
King’s Group Academies
Lyndhurst Junior School
Tel: +44 (0)2392 629949
Chief Executive Officer, KGA Nick Cross
- KGA is driven by a clear moral purpose. This translates into an expectation that all young people can and will achieve, but within an open, value-driven environment.
- We will work closely with governors, senior staff and parents of schools looking to join us to ensure complete transparency in working with KGA. We expect to be able to demonstrate that all schools, whatever their circumstances, will benefit by joining the King’s family.
- We believe to succeed we must take risks. Providing a supportive but challenging environment to staff and students is vital. However, we also hold that we are only as strong as our weakest member and so share a collective responsibility for success, as well as preventing failure. This translates particularly well to new school considerations and we welcome approaches from parents looking to establish a free school, or to support an existing school.
- Whilst others talk about global connectivity – we live it! This represents a great deal more than connecting our schools around the world with English-speaking schools. It represents our ability to afford students the opportunity to become part of a an international community with alumni in global industries willing to share their expertise, experience and contacts. This has included head boys and head girls working together on cross-school projects.
- We believe that the attributes of the entrepreneur are the underpinning skills necessary to quickly make an impact in any employment situation. Our focus on these 21st century skills gives our students a cutting edge when seeking employment – our students are more employable and work ready and successful.
- As a part of our core we offer an extended curriculum ensuring our students gain a genuinely broad education that is fun and enjoyable, whilst developing their team work and resilience – our students become genuinely rounded individuals, capable of being adaptable and versatile.